Как стать трейдером? Форум Деньги

Форум 
Жесткач.
Пользователь: Котауси (IP-адрес скрыт)
Дата: 03.09.2018 22:32

Привет всем.

Парень в этом году сдавал 3-й уровень и описывает свой икспириенс ... как есть, без прикрас.

I am curious about others test center experiences? This is more likely an issue for males (Ironically) because of the skewed candidate distribution …

My Boston test center experience:

I feel that the CFA institute really let the Boston CFA candidates down this year! An awful testing experience for me. Essentially no pretest access to bathrooms. Despite getting to test center almost 1 hour early, andhaving waited in this endless (100s long) pretest bathroom line, I had to take my seat under duress of an ethical violation file and start the AM level 3 test …having a terrible urge to go (hard to think) and knowing now i would have to lose valuable AM test time in long bathroom lines during the test!!!

The situation was so bad I actually saw a man urinating against a column/post right in the line right next to me, just after the proctor was threatening to take slips (and filing an ethical violation) for those still in line at 9am!

Therefore, in the AM session,I ultimately had to waist valuable AM test time to get into bathroom..(left 2 questions completely blank)…I thought to myself…I can see failing because you don’t know the material but failing because CFA provides inadequate bathroom facilities (after 300-400 hours of exam prep!)..how depressing.

In afternoon no better! 15 minutes before start..I looked up no line!!!!…great chance to go before the afternoon session…

As I approached the bathroom, attendant gave me the stop sign with his hand and denied me bathroom access...said he was instructed to take my test slip if i tried too get in to the bathroom (now i know why no line!!!)

You can’ make this stuff up.. must be.all captured on video/audio. After all that studying and preparation to be treated like this!!!..

It may just be a cultural organization issue! Candidates…are just candidates, no standing/importance in this organization!

I feel the CFA let us down in Boston creating a terrible testing experience for some like ME.

I issued a formal complaint to the CFA institute ……and unfortunately the complaint seemed to be on deaf ears!

It appeared to me that the CFAs investigation staffs goal was to just give me some boiler plate line…we do our best…etc etc…. and just close the complaint out. I wish the CFA used information from a complaint to research identify problem take corrective action to improve centers etc etc. Maybe they will…i won’t know?

After dealing with the anxiety of thinking I failed for two months because I had trouble concentrating and i missing two entire AM questions….afraid to open the email!!!

Well happy ending for me..fortunately a 90% performance on the afternoon session helped me pass and receive my Charter!! ….

I would like to know whether other candidates in other test centers experienced lack of access to bathrooms before and/or during the test? Hope it is not tip of the iceberg situation? and Boston was the 2 /3 sigma left tail data point!

I encourage others to issue a complaint to the CFA if you had a similar experience? The CFA institute has to do better in providing good test venues! And more data helps them to make better pivots/corrections to improve candidates test experiences.

Now after venting here, I will put this awful test experience behind me and feel both proud and lucky to be a new CFA Charterholder!!

Ron Z..

P.S. New level 3 candidates be fair warned…Because of the time pressure in the AM exam, it might be good idea to skip the morning coffee before the AM test! or find a test center that provides adequate bathroom facilities!

Перейти: <>
Опции: ОтветитьЦитировать

Тема Написано Просмотров Дата
  Жесткач. Котауси 734 03.09.2018 22:32
  В трэде подогали ещё воспоминаний. Котауси 242 04.09.2018 12:34
  Класс! Мировая столица )(-) ПетрС 153 04.09.2018 20:28
  Бред какой-то... Они там все что-ли помешались на правах человека и гуманном отношении? ПетрС 237 04.09.2018 10:22
  В Москве гораздо меньше соискателей(-) bnp 166 04.09.2018 11:33
  Re: Жесткач в квадрате КРЫС 274 04.09.2018 09:57
  У нас тут CFAщики сидят. Респектую кажный раз u(-) eeaassyy(bidoffer) 157 04.09.2018 08:35
  потому что... это... (+) img К. Белибердин 266 03.09.2018 22:53

Как стать трейдером? Форум создан Инфо с Phorum.

Rambler's Top100